- Introduced semantic search: search your repository via natural language. To enable semantic search, ensure that your OPEN AI API key is available in the
OPENAI_API_KEY environment variables add the following snippet to your
To use semantic search, initiate a project search and activate the
- Added key bindings to activate search modes in project search:
alt-cmd-s to Toggle Semantic Search Mode.
alt-cmd-g to Toggle Regex Search Mode.
alt-cmd-x to Toggle Text Search Mode.
- Defaulted new project searches to using last used search mode and settings.
- Improved icon consistency throughout the app.
- Added a
editor::SelectAllMatches command, bound to
cmd-shift-d, for selecting all matching occurrences under your selection. Note that this has replaced the previous binding for
- Added an
open in terminal action to the context menu on folders in the project panel
- Added support for
shift-x to delete in visual mode.
- Fixed a bug where
search: replace next was not advancing the match index.
- Fixed handling of bracket completion for international keyboard layouts that use IME. This led to Zed erroneously inserting the
} character while removing the first character that triggered IME.
- Fixed a panic when over-shooting with
y in VISUAL LINE mode when last line has no trailing newline (#2044).